|Packaging Type||10 Kg Container|
|Type||Vitrified, Ceramic, Porcelain, Stone, Glass|
|Packaging Size||10 Kg Container|
Dubond Ultraex is two-component solvent and water free adhesives which are exible and waterproof. They are made up of a polyurethane base (component A) and a special hardener (component B).
Dubond Ultraex is an improved (2) reaction resin adhesive (R) and slip resistant (T) classied as R2T.Features & Bene???ts:
- Easy workability.
- Excellent durability and resistant to ageing.
- Perfect adhesion on all surfaces used in building.
- Hardens by chemical reaction without shrinkage (until it becomes highly resistant).
- High deformability.
- In the case of Ultra???ex, highly thixotropic: it can be applied vertically without slump and without letting even heavy or large tiles slip.
Area of Application:
- Fixing wall and ???oor tiles indoors and outdoors. The tiles can be made of: Ceramic, stone material and mosaic.
- Fixing on screeds, renders, concrete, asphalt, wood,metal, PVC, reinforced polyester, asbestos-cement, gypsum, gypsum board, gypsum panels etc.
- Bonding ceramic tiles, stone material and all types of mosaic in showers and on sheets used for prefabricated bathrooms.
- Bonding ceramic tiles and mosaics on wooden work surfaces or in kitchens in order to achieve a waterproof substrate.
- Bonding ceramic tiles, stone material and mosaics on balconies, external terraces domes or ???at roofs subject to foot traf???c.
- Bonding natural stones and reconstructed stone (marble of every t ype, slate etc.) also subject to movement and size variation due to the absorption of water (class C of size stability according to DUBOND standards).
- Bonding ceramic tiles and stone material on surfaces subject to vibration and deflection.
- Tiles must be absolutely dry.
- Apply firm pressure to the ?les to ensure good contact and covering of the back. If the layer of fr esh Ultraflex is also to act as a waterproofing membrane, make sure that any ribs and lugs do not go through the layer.
- Adjustability time 90 minutes
- Application temperature range from +10°C to +30°C
- If Ultraex is used for installing on particularly deformable substrates, all coverings larger than 5x5 cm must be installed with wide joints.
- The open time of Ultraex under normal temperature and moisture conditions is approximately 50 minutes. Any adjustment must be carried out within 90 minutes of installation.